|13 April||Thursday||Jueves santo|
|14 April||Friday||Viernes Santo|
|1 May||Monday||Dia del trabajo|
|30 August||Wednesday||Dia de la Victoria|
|31 August||Thursday||Fiesta del Sacrificio|
|1 September||Friday||Fiesta del Sacrificio|
|4 September||Monday||Fiesta del Sacrificio|
|12 October||Thursday||Dia nacional de Espana|
|6 December||Wednesday||Dia de la Constitucion|
|8 December||Friday||Inmaculada Concepcion|
The Spain Visa Application Center in Istanbul is always closed on the dates mentioned above. But the holidays of Spain Visa Application Centers in other cities depend on the decision of the Embassy of Spain in Ankara and the General Consulate of Spain in Istanbul. If you are applying somewhere else from Istanbul, please contact with our call center (+90 212 281 5 281) for more information about public holidays and closures.
Important Notice : For Booking Long Time visa Georgian citizens have to call BLS Istanbul +90 212 281 52 81
- BLS International Visa Services and Consulate General of Spain have no affiliation to unauthorized agents or translation offices standing outside our visa application center.
- Please organize your documents as it seen on the related checklist order.
- Please note that document photographs or e-mail print outs are not acceptable.
- Even babies has to submit all related documents (residence document or sponsor documents)
- Your own name must be shown on your flight or hotel reservation.
- Foreign students must submit their residence document, It can be either an original letter from the dorm or the rental contract.
- Please note that applications can be submitted earliest 90 days before the foreseen departure date. Otherwise the application can not be submitted.
- Erasmus; Long Term Visa Applications that exceed 90 days of stay must be submitted directly to the Consulate General
- Please note that all payments must be in TL