The Spanish Visa Application Centre aims to offer a fair and professional service to all our customers.
We welcome feedback that helps us to focus on where we need to improve. If you have received particularly good service from us, or if you have any complaints, or comments or are concerned about the standard of service you received, please let us know. We investigate all complaints fully and will send you a reply.
Please share your valuable feedback at email@example.com
Please Click here to initiate the feedback process
The Spanish Visa Application Centre
Important Notice : For Booking Long Time visa Georgian citizens have to call BLS Istanbul +90 212 281 52 81
- BLS International Visa Services and Consulate General of Spain have no affiliation to unauthorized agents or translation offices standing outside our visa application center.
- Please organize your documents as it seen on the related checklist order.
- Please note that document photographs or e-mail print outs are not acceptable.
- Even babies has to submit all related documents (residence document or sponsor documents)
- Your own name must be shown on your flight or hotel reservation.
- Foreign students must submit their residence document, It can be either an original letter from the dorm or the rental contract.
- Please note that applications can be submitted earliest 90 days before the foreseen departure date. Otherwise the application can not be submitted.
- Erasmus; Long Term Visa Applications that exceed 90 days of stay must be submitted directly to the Consulate General
- Please note that all payments must be in TL