Tourist visa is granted for those where the intention is to visit Spain for tourism and sightseeing without having an invitation from a Spanish reference.
|VISA FEE LIST|
|Ordinary fee||222 TL|
|Children between 6-12 years||129,5 TL|
|Children 0-6 years (until the age of 6 years minus one day)||No fee|
|Nationals of Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Cape Verde and Armenia||129,5 TL|
There is a BLS Service fee of 57,20 TL levied per application (except 0-6 years old) over and above visa fees.
|Premium Lounge Service||
|Courier Fee||30 TL|
|Photocopy||1 TL (per page)|
|Printout Service||1 TL (per page)|
|Form Filling||20 TL|
|Visa at Your Doorstep||460 TL|
All fees are non-refundable.
All charges have to be paid only in cash.
Applicants are required to submit their Application form along a photo in the format, explained below:
We kindly recommend you to apply at least 15 days before your travel.
Please note that applications can be submitted earliest 90 days before the foreseen departure date. Otherwise the application can not be submitted.
Important Notice : For Booking Long Time visa Georgian citizens have to call BLS Istanbul +90 212 281 52 81
- BLS International Visa Services and Consulate General of Spain have no affiliation to unauthorized agents or translation offices standing outside our visa application center.
- Please organize your documents as it seen on the related checklist order.
- Please note that document photographs or e-mail print outs are not acceptable.
- Even babies has to submit all related documents (residence document or sponsor documents)
- Your own name must be shown on your flight or hotel reservation.
- Foreign students must submit their residence document, It can be either an original letter from the dorm or the rental contract.
- Please note that applications can be submitted earliest 90 days before the foreseen departure date. Otherwise the application can not be submitted.
- Erasmus; Long Term Visa Applications that exceed 90 days of stay must be submitted directly to the Consulate General
- Please note that all payments must be in TL