If you are tend to enter the schengen area with comercial vehicle , you need to check this section.
|Visa Category||Visa Fee||Visa fee Child between 6 and 12 years|
|Comercial Vehicle||222 TL||129,5 TL|
The applicable visa fee is as per the current exchange rate.
All fees are non-refundable.
There is a service charge of 57,20 TL per application
All charges have to be paid only in cash.
The visa application centre offers optional services at nominal additional cost:
You can track the status of your passport via SMS for 4 Turkish Liras.
Per page for 1 Turkish Lİra
We can send you your passport by UPS courier for 30 Turkish Liras
Completed application form for short-term visa with a date and 2 signatures.
1 visa sized (biometric) photo with white background,not colorful framed glassesand taken recently(Photo Not older than 6 months except from the 1 photo which should be on the application form )
Passport ( should be valid at least 3 months and 15 days from the intending return date , should have 2 empty pages and should not be more than 10 years old) Passport with copies of page 2 for new passport and copies of pages 1., 2., 3., 4. and 60, apart from blank ones and with copies of all the visas received before. All the valid passports are to be submitted during submission of document
Letter from Turkish company with registration number of lorry
List of drivers from turkish company
Fax or mail of the İnvivtation letter signatured and stamp from the Host company, the invitation should include the date and the names of the invited person should appear Letter of employment (in Spanish or in English) stating the position within the company, hiring date, salary, length of leave from work, and stating that the employee is due back to work in Turkey after his/her trip.
Personal bank account statements for the last 3 months signed and stamped by the bank or the original bank account booklet, the account must contain min 600€ for a 3 day trip (This is required in case the applicant does not have a letter explaning all the payments will be paid by the employer company).
Certificate of registration to SGK and 4A SGK slips
Salary slips for the last three months
Driver licence E-Driver licence D
Company’s certificate of registration to the Chamber of Commerce
CMR for new shipment with registration –date of employment
CMR for old shipment
Certificate of travel health insurance. It must state coverage for the Schengen area of any medical expense that might arise such as urgent medical attention and/or emergency hospital treatment, repatriation for medical reasons or death, during the entire period of the visa applicant’s intended stay. Minimum coverage must amount to 30.000€.
Photocopy of Identity. and passport(s)
For foreigners, residence permit and its copy. Visa fee-Service Fee (payment cash).
For foreigners, residence permit and its copy.
Applicants are required to submit their Application form along a photo in the format, explained below:
We kindly recomend you to apply at least 15 days before your travel.
Important Notice : For Booking Long Time visa Georgian citizens have to call BLS Istanbul +90 212 281 52 81
- BLS International Visa Services and Consulate General of Spain have no affiliation to unauthorized agents or translation offices standing outside our visa application center.
- Please organize your documents as it seen on the related checklist order.
- Please note that document photographs or e-mail print outs are not acceptable.
- Even babies has to submit all related documents (residence document or sponsor documents)
- Your own name must be shown on your flight or hotel reservation.
- Foreign students must submit their residence document, It can be either an original letter from the dorm or the rental contract.
- Please note that applications can be submitted earliest 90 days before the foreseen departure date. Otherwise the application can not be submitted.
- Erasmus; Long Term Visa Applications that exceed 90 days of stay must be submitted directly to the Consulate General
- Please note that all payments must be in TL