Before applying, please ensure you are very clear on your ‘purpose of visit’ – do remember we are here to assist and help you through the entire visa application process but are not permitted to advise or guide you on choosing a visa category. Since our work is primarily administrative in nature, we have no say on whether you will be granted a visa and how long it will take to process, as this is entirely the prerogative of the Consulate of Spain.
Important Notice : For Booking Long Time visa Georgian citizens have to call BLS Istanbul +90 212 281 52 81
- BLS International Visa Services and Consulate General of Spain have no affiliation to unauthorized agents or translation offices standing outside our visa application center.
- Please organize your documents as it seen on the related checklist order.
- Please note that document photographs or e-mail print outs are not acceptable.
- Even babies has to submit all related documents (residence document or sponsor documents)
- Your own name must be shown on your flight or hotel reservation.
- Foreign students must submit their residence document, It can be either an original letter from the dorm or the rental contract.
- Please note that applications can be submitted earliest 90 days before the foreseen departure date. Otherwise the application can not be submitted.
- Erasmus; Long Term Visa Applications that exceed 90 days of stay must be submitted directly to the Consulate General
- Please note that all payments must be in TL